New Refund & Cancellation Policy
May 11, 2020
We hope you, your family and friends are happy and safe during these tough times. We understand that our customers want to start to have something to look forward to and commence planning their next holiday. At the same time, we also understand that the current health crisis places a great deal of uncertainty on where you will be able to travel at your preferred time here in Australia and creates a high degree of risk for making future travel bookings.
The Mates’ Escapes team accepts that we should plan to live and holiday in a Covid-19 environment for the foreseeable future so we have made some key changes to our General Terms and Conditions for new bookings so you can book with us with certainty and peace of mind.
Good News, you will Receive a FULL REFUND on payments if a future Australian event you book with us cancels.
In relation to our General Terms and Conditions the following clauses supersede the relevant terms and applicable fees that previously affected booking cancellations:
- Applies to new bookings made between 11 May, 2020 and September 30, 2020.
- Applicable to Australian events taking place from July 1, 2020 on-wards only.
- Applies to events officially cancelled.
- Applicable for land only bookings.
- Excludes bookings made with credit notes and gift vouchers.
- Excludes issued flights which are subject to airline terms & conditions.
- Excludes issued travel insurance.
- Excludes credit card surcharge fees.