2019 Japan Cup
Mesmerising and pulsating Tokyo is the home of one of the most sought after weight for age thoroughbred titles in the world, the Japan Cup. Experience Japanese racing at its finest with one of our 2019 Japan Cup packages. Held on the last Sunday of November at the iconic Tokyo Racecourse in Fuchu, this racing experience will go down as one of your best horse racing trips. Our Japan Cup packages are all inclusive and will include, quality Tokyo accommodation, daily breakfast, racecourse transfers to and from your hotel, hospitality food and beverage package and much more! Register Now for 2020!
- Return Economy Airfares to Tokyo
- 5 nights quality accomodation in Shinjinku at your choice of either Keio Plaza Hotel or the Hilton Tokyo
- Airport Transfers to and from Narita Airport
- Luxury return transportation from your hotel to Fuchu Racecourse (Please note: Parties of 6 or less may be required to share).
- An English-Speaking Interpreter and guide from 8am – 6pm
- Admission to Fuchu Racecourse
- Reserved table in theJRA Hospitality Suite on Level 7 of the Fuji View Grand Stand (Top floor)
- 2019 Japan Cup Racing Program
- Buffet Luncheon (including Sushi, Beef and Tempura)
- Freeflow drinks incl. Champagne, Wines, draft Beers & Soft Drinks
- Access to Betting Windows on 7th Floor
- Choose from a range of Upgrades to further enhance your Japan Cup experience (See Below under Upgrades)
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended – ask us for a quote)
- Items of a personal nature, e.g. additional meals, beverages, etc.
Upgrades (Price on Application)
- 2* Michelin Star Sushi Lunch from one of Tokyo’s leading Sushi Chefs
- 2 8 Michelin Star Tempura Lunch experience in one of Tokyo’s most renowned Tempura specialist restaurants
- Visit the world famous Tsukiji Fish Market’s with a behind the scenes and exclusive VIP tour
- Upgrade your accommodation to a 5 Star Tokyo iconic hotel with your choice of either the Park Hyatt or the Ritz Carlton