Best Golf Courses in Adelaide
Play two rounds from a choice of four of the best golf courses in Adelaide with this four day golf package. As far as short golfing trip destinations go, Adelaide certainly flies under the radar and can be unfairly overlooked. Although the number of golf course options doesn’t match the more well known sand belts of Melbourne and Mornington Peninsula, Adelaide certainly makes up for this in the quality stakes. The golf on offer in our Adelaide package is impeccable as you choose from arguably Adelaide’s best courses. Known in local golfing circles as ‘The Big Four’, Royal Adelaide, Grange, Glenelg and Kooyonga make up your list of options. You can’t really go wrong! When the sun goes down, Adelaide also delivers a wide variety of dining options to suit all tastes and budgets. Following the recent multi-million dollar upgrade of the Adelaide oval, an influx of new trendy bars and restaurants has bought a new invigorated nightlife to the CBD. You won’t be disappointed.
Included with this package you and your group will enjoy private airport transfers and to and from the golf course each day. Following each round, sit back in the club house and enjoy a tasting plate along with a selection of local South Australian wines.
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the Crowne Plaza, Adelaide (double occupancy)
- Daily breakfasts
- Private transfers (airport, hotel and golf courses)
- 2 rounds of golf from your choice of either Royal Adelaide, Grange, Glenelg or Kooyonga Golf Clubs
- South Australian Food & Wine experience at each golf club after your round (includes a premium local wine and a seasonal tasting plate)
- Restaurant recommendations
- Brief city guides including places of interest and restaurant tips- 24 hour local assistance
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature eg. phone calls, internet, laundry etc.
- Golf equipment rental