Mountain Bike Tours Canada
Ride four high quality yet very different regions and experience the best mountain biking in Canada on offer. An international mountain biking trip doesn’t get much better than this. You’ll ride with genuine born and bred local guides whose sole aim is to ensure you experience the region’s hidden gems and ride the best tracks available. Your trip starts at mountain bike-obssesed Whistler with its ground-breaking bike park, pulsating village, clear lakes and endless single-track options. The Whistler Valley trails make for a perfect way to start your your trip your to this world class mountain biking destination. Your guides will then take you to the legendary single-track destination of Squamish where you’ll ride trails beneath it’s rainforest canopies and experience first hand why its earned its cult status among mountain biking circles. Then ride the vastly different semi-arid region Pemberton with its loose dirt tracks and eclectic population of cowboys and quirky locals. Take to the air in a 1961 Dehavillard Beaver seaplane as we fly you to the stunning remote region of the Chilcotins. This unique area of British Colombia will take your breath away with its pristine lake, jaw dropping scenery and abundant wildlife.
- Expert local leadership
- Airport transfers on scheduled arrival and departure (tour start and finish days only)
- All ride day transportation including seaplane drop
- Hotel and private lakeside chalet accommodation
- 3 dinners, 2 breakfasts & 1 lunch
- Detailed pre-departure tour information
- 4 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 3 dinners.
- International airfares
- Travel Insurance
- Optional tipping to leaders and local staff.
- Airport taxes and excess baggage charges (if any).
- Your bike and related equipment needed to ride.
- Items of a personal nature, e.g. beverages, phone, internet etc.