2021 Cable Beach Polo Packages
Head north in 2021 to Western Australia’s infamous Kimberley region and experience Polo on stunning Cable Beach. The event continues to grow in stature every year where leading international polo players converge on Broome to battle it out for glory over Australia’s only multi-day tournament. Expect to see a fantastic weekend of high-quality beach polo games featuring some of the best players from as far away as Argentina and Columbia. Combine this with a backdrop of the pristine waters of the Indian Ocean, a relaxed party atmosphere and unrivalled hospitality marquees that border the event, you’ll soon see why visitors come from far and wide to immerse themselves in all the festivities at this unique Australian event.
The Cable Beach Polo tournament is held in the month of May every year and is contested over a couple days. Expect a great sporting spectacle, bikini-clad spectators, the Kimberley’s best accommodation and hospitality and a trip that will have you marking it on your holiday calendar year in year out. Book Now for 2021 packages now!
- 3 nights accommodation at Oaks Cable Beach Resort (additional nights available)
- Check-in Friday 21st May
- Check-out Monday 24th May
- VIP Marquee access on Saturday 22nd May to watch the Qualifying polo matches and includes: catering, premium drinks, cocktails and French champagne
- VIP Marquee access on Sunday 23rd May to watch the Finals and includes: catering, premium beers, wines, cocktails and French champagne
- Airport Pick-up
- Airport Drop-off
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cable TV
- 24hr Reception
- Mates’ Escapes Ticket holder and lanyard
- GST, Service Fees and All Taxes
Cost: From $1,465 pp (Twin Share)
- Airfares – available on request
- Travel insurance – highly recommended
- Items of a personal nature, e.g. phone, laundry and additional meals etc.