Italy Cycling Tour
8 Day Cycling Holiday Italy | Professional Guides | Full Vehicle Support
When your cycling tour starts in one of the most iconic cities in the world, you know you are in for something really special. After taking in some of the sights and hospitality of Venice, your first days ride takes you north along the Venetian Plain and into the beautiful yet intimidating mountain ranges of the Dolomites. Over the coming days, the Dolomites will inspire you through their sublime natural features whilst challenge your climbing skills that has seen them become the centrepiece of the Giro d’Italia. Passo Stelvia, Giau and Gavio plus many more throw down the gauntlet whilst also richly rewarding all those who come to take them on. Don’t fear, a well earned rest day is on the agenda in the picturesque spa town of Merano. Your final few days in the saddle include some more high passes and long fast descents as you conclude your tour in the spectacular town of Verona. Make no mistake, La Dolce Vita is at every point on this Italian cycling holiday. The hospitality on this tour matches the the magnificent Dolomites of northern Italy. You’ll enjoy superb regional cuisine and stay in comfortable qualtiy family-run hotels from start to finish! Contact us to learn more!
- 7 nights twin-share quality hotel accommodation
- Comprehensive and extensive trip preparation with a well researched itinerary combined with excellent riding routes
- Airport transfers on your tour’s scheduled dates
- A ‘welcome reception’ at the commencement of the trip
- Expert TAG coach and van support leader.
- GPS data (transferrable to riders computers) for all the main routes of your trip
- Michelin maps with full route description and a profile for each day
- Full support vehicle assistance with water and snacks to keep you fuelled!
- Transportation of your luggage and equipment as per the itinerary
- All breakfasts, three lunches and four dinners
- Daily meeting to review maps prior to each day’s ride
- Bike box storage or transfer if a point-to-point trip
- Bike case transfer Venice to Verona & storage during the trip.
- Basic tool kit & floor pump.
- Bike rental assistance (if required)
- International airfares, airport taxes and excess baggage charges (if any).
- Five lunches, four dinners, alcoholic drinks & personal items.
- Transfer from Verona hotel to airport on departure.
- Energy supplements (gels, powders, bars).
- Optional tipping for your guide.
- Personal travel & medical insurance – highly recommended
- Your bike & related equipment
- Any sightseeing costs (unless included as a trip feature)
- Items of a personal nature, e.g. phone, internet, laundry etc.