Fishing on Lord Howe Island
Flying by private aircraft to the world heritage listed Lord Howe Island, this fishing trip is on any keen angler’s bucket list. The scenery alone is worth the trip. Combine this with expert local guides, a large and diverse range of target species this trip really has it all. Your group will enjoy centrally located 4.5 star bungalow accommodation with all meals included.
- Return private charter flights direct to Lord Howe Island (ex Sydney or Melbourne)
- Private 4.5 star bungalow accommodation centrally located and close to the beach
- Daily housekeeping service
- Beach towels, beach bags & bath robes
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Personal laundry & gas BBQ facility
- Dedicated phone line & wireless internet connection
- Stereo CD/DVD player and Austar satellite TV
- Quality furnishings & appliances
- All ground transfers on Lord Howe Island
- All meals while on Lord Howe Island – a full cooked breakfast, lunch) and a 3 course a la carte dinner. We will also arrange a special catch of the day each evening for your table.
- All fishing charters: includes fishing gear, guides
- All entries, permits, admissions, gratuities/tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature, eg. phone, internet, alcohol etc.