Fishing Charter in South Australia
Our unique fishing charters on South Australia’s Eyre Peninsula provide a both diverse and abundant fishing experience targeting a large range of highly sought after trophy species. This ‘all inclusive’ trip lifts the bar to a whole new level where fishing trips are concerned and is truly a ‘step-on step-off experience. All you have to literally do is sit back, relax and enjoy yourself. Your group will fly private to and from Melbourne saving you days of travel time and allowing you to maximise your time on the water. Fish, feast and relax while you are totally looked after by expert local guides aboard your 65″ chartered vessel. The Eyre Peninsula is well known as home to some of the world’s most sought after seafood delicacies and the aim of this trip is to experience as many as possible, including Southern Bluefin Tuna, Snapper, Blue Morwong, Trevally and King George Whiting.
To learn more about this leading Australian fishing destination, read our Eyre Peninsula blog.
- Return private charter flights direct to Eyre Peninsula (saving 2 days of commercial air travel)
- Private access to your own 65′ charter fishing vessel all fitted out with quality fishing gear, backed up with local knowledge and all the amenities needed to enjoy a comfortable and safe charter
- Fish the best game fishing grounds in South Australia. Target Giant Yellowtail Kingfish, Huge Samson’s and Southern Bluefin Tuna. This unique area also allows anglers to target a selection of Blue Groper, Snapper, Nannygai, Blue Morwong and of course S.A.’s famous King George Whiting
- Take in the spectacular scenery of southern Eyre Peninsula and the West coast
- All ground transfers on Eyre Peninsula
- All meals and drinks (wine, beer and soft drink)
- All fishing charters: includes fishing gear, guides, catering, cleaning and packing your catch to take home
- All entries, permits, admissions, gratuities/tipping
- Any additional activities (if required) such as: golfing including club hire, swimming with the tuna experience etc.
- Items of a personal nature: phone calls, internet, insurance, laundry etc.
- Car Parking (only $8 per day)
- Spirits or specialty drinks
- Dinner on the final day