Tonga Game Fishing Charter & Holiday
Staying on your own private tropical island in Tonga, you and your mates will target this region’s diverse fish life and includes trophy species such as Marlin, Yellow Fin Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Wahu and Giant Trevally. As Tonga is a little less known than some of the mainstream Pacific Islands, its world class fishing just doesn’t get the airplay it deserves. This also means the waters see a lot less angeling activity which make for a sensational fishing destination.
This fishing trip has been designed to ensure you experience not only some of the best fishing in the South Pacific, but also an authentic Tongan experience through our use of knowledgeable local guides combined with traditional cuisine at most meals. And all in a truly ‘off the grid’ location. You’ll never want to go home!
The location has been carefully selected to ensure no matter what the weather is, you can be fishing. This trip includes Game Fishing, bottom bashing the local reefs to casting lures from the comfort of a secluded beach. Have a question or want to start planning? Get in touch and lets get started!
- 5 nights accommodation on your own private Tongan island beach shack
- 1 night accommodation in 5 star Tongan resort
- 5 days of fishing charters with your own local guides (2 days Game Fishing, 3 days Reef Fishing and 1 day Off the beach- as always, the each days fishing will be dependant of the weather conditions)
- All fishing gear required for all target species and tactics
- 1 dinner (Day 1)
- 1 breakfast (Day 7)
- 4 days of breakfast, lunch and dinner (meals are a mix of traditional Tongan cuisine and Western dishes)
- All mainland transfers
- All island transfers
- Ancillary equipment hire, e.g. snorkelling gear
- Airfares (please ask us for a quote)
- Travel insurance
- Alcohol (BYO)
- Items of personal in nature, phone, internet, laundry etc.