Tonga Game Fishing Charter & Holiday- PAUSED
Experience the ‘old South Pacific’ with a holiday to Tonga. You and your mates will target this region’s diverse fish life and includes trophy species such as Marlin, Yellow Fin Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Wahu and Sail Fish. As Tonga is a little less known than some of the mainstream Pacific Islands, its world class fishing just doesn’t get the airplay it deserves. This also means the waters see a lot less angling activity which make for a sensational fishing destination.
This fishing trip has been designed to ensure you experience not only some of the best fishing in the South Pacific, but also an authentic Tongan experience through our use of knowledgeable local guides combined with a tough of traditional cuisine. You will also get to experience a unique snorkelling and cave day tour. And all in a truly ‘off the grid’ location. You’ll never want to go home!
Have a question or want to start planning? Get in touch and lets get you moving!
- 8 nights’ accommodation on magnificent Vava’u Island
- 2 night accommodation in a 4 star Tongan hotel on Tongaputu Island
- 5 full days of some of the best South Pacific’s game fishing targeting marlin, yellow fin tuna, mahi mahi, wahu, sail fish and more!
- Expert local fishing guides with over 20 years experience charters with your own local guides
- Quality fishing gear and tackle required for all target species and tactics
- 7 hour Euakafa Island snorkelling and caves tour
- Daily Breakfast
- Lunch, Tea, Coffee and Water whilst on fishing charter and snorkelling tour
- All island transfers
- Ancillary equipment hire, e.g. snorkelling gear
- International and Domestic Airfares
- Mainland transfers
- Travel insurance – highly recommended (please ask us for a quote)
- Items of personal in nature, phone, internet, laundry etc.