New Zealand Golf Holidays
Get your mates together and enjoy a golf trip across the Tasman and play some of New Zealand’s top courses on it’s North Island. Experience three different regions on this golf holiday including scenic Lake Taupo and Hawkes Bay. Starting in Auckland your golf group will pick up its’ hire car that will give you freedom and easy transportation from one memorable destination to the next on this sensational 7 night golf itinerary. This trip will test your game and create life long golfing memories while playing some of NZ’s iconic courses such as Wairakei International, Jack Nicklaus’s Kinloch Golf Club along with the infamous bucket lister Cape Kidnappers with its 150 metre cliff top views of the Pacific Ocean.
At the end of the day, New Zealand’s North Island delivers on all fronts, world-class golf regions, quality resorts, jaw dropping scenery along with its renowned food and wine culture. All enhanced with the best hospitality and service the Kiwi’s can offer. So get in touch and let’s start planning!
- 2 nights at the Pullman Auckland with breakfast (twin/double share)
- 18 holes at Titirangi Golf Club (including shared golf cart)
- 3 nights at the Hilton Lake Taupo with breakfast (twin/double share)
- 18 holes at Wairakei International Golf Course (including shared cart)
- 18 holes at Jack Nicklaus’s Klinoch Golf Course (including shared cart)
- 2 nights at The County Hotel, Napier with breakfast (twin/double share)
- 18 holes at the world renowned Cape Kidnappers (including shared cart)
- rounds of golf including shared carts
- 8 days car rental of a Toyota Highlander/Kluger or similar, including CDW insurance, 3rd party liability insurance, theft protection, unlimited km’s, excess refund cover and 24-hour roadside assistance
Information guide including driving instructions and times Brief city guide for restaurant and sightseeing recommendations.
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature eg. phone calls, internet etc.