Hunter Valley Golf Package
Make your way to the Hunter Valley for stay and play golf trip to remember. Our Hunter Valley Golf package has you staying in the centre of this iconic New South Wales destination in quality villa style accommodation at the Cypress Lakes Golf Resort. Play two rounds on the Hunter’s best two layouts and all within this world-class wine growing region. Your first round has you testing your game at the US’s Steve Symers designed Cypress Lakes golf course. Follow this up with a round at The Vintage, arguably the Hunter’s most well known golf course and designed by Australian golfing legend, Greg Norman.
The quality of golf and accommodation with our Hunter Valley golf package is unmatched. Our all inclusive travel package also includes shared carts and daily breakfast. Off the course, explore and taste the Hunter Valley’s famous food and wineries along with a huge variety of unexpected, fun and exciting experiences! Our weekend package dates for 2023 and 2024 are ready so get in touch the Hunter waits!
- 2 nights villa style accommodation (with private balcony) at the Hunter Valley’s Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort (additional nights available)
- Daily full breakfast
- 1 round of 18 holes on the Steve Smyers designed Cypress Lakes Golf Course
- 1 round of 18 holes on the Greg Norman designed The Vintage -ranked #46 of Australia’s Top 100 Golf Courses (2018)
- Shared motorised golf carts for both rounds at Hunter Valley’s best courses
- Golf range access
- Free Wi-Fi
- All fees and taxes
- GST,Service Fees and All Taxes
AUD $ Per Person Twin Share Triple Share Quad Share Single Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort – 4 Star 1 Bedroom Villa $729 – – $1,105 2 Bedroom Villa $895 $715 $625 –
- Travel insurance – highly recommended(ask us for a quote)
- Items of a personal nature e.g phone, laundry etc.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your package.
- Balance is due no later than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Direct Debit (Details will be shown on your invoice).
- Credit Card (Surcharges apply).
- Cheques can be made payable to PlaySeeGo Travel Group Pty Ltd and mailed to PO Box 34, Kew East, Victoria, 3102.
- There are no refunds on unused services or stage payments.
- We strongly recommend purchasing Travel Insurance to mitigate any financial loss should you be unable to travel when required.
- Availability is subject to change at any time.
Please see our General Terms & Conditions that are used in conjunction with the specific event terms.