Mountain Biking in New Zealand
This 11-day South Island road trip begins in Queenstown, the crown jewel of kiwi mountain biking and ends in the spectacular sunshine capital, Nelson, located on the northern tip of the South Island. In between you’ll ride and visit a mind-boggling array of diverse riding regions including Wanaka, Alexandra & Clyde, the Reefton Tracks, Craigieburn and the awesome seaside Marlborough Sounds. Featuring a boat shuttle, a helicopter drop, a visit to Mount Cook National Park and 10-days of spectacular single-track riding led by professional local leaders; if you’ve dreamt of the ultimate New Zealand trip wait no longer.
- Expert mountain biking guides
- All accommodation including 10 nights in hotels, 2 nights private house & 1 backcountry hut
- 8 breakfasts & 1 dinner (3 breakfasts, 9 dinners & all lunches at your own cost)
- Airport pick-up in Queenstown and drop off in Nelson on scheduled days
- Bike box storage and shipping from Queenstown to Nelson
- All transportation including a helicopter & boat shuttle
- Detailed pre-departure information
- 3 breakfasts, 9 dinners and all lunches
- Airfares to Queenstown and from Nelson
- Travel insurance
- Tipping to guides (optional)
- Airport taxes and excess baggage charges (if any)
- Your bike and related equipment needed to ride
- Items of a personal nature e.g. phone, internet, beverages etc.