Play golf at St Andrews Scotland
Make no mistake, this golf trip is worth the long haul to home of the sport. On every golfer’s bucket list is to play golf at St Andrews Scotland. Apart from the hospitable locals and picturesque scenery, the line up of golf within this package will keep you awake every night with anticipation of the next day’s round. First, we put you in the ballot to play at the iconic St Andrews and take in history of this amazing place. Getting the chance to cross the Swilcon Bridge and the experience of taking in the clubhouse view as you play the 18th hole would be something any golfer would always remember.
Following your St Andrews round, play the 17th best golf course in the world at the Ailsa Course Tunberry. Push your game to its limit also on this trip as you play one of the most difficult courses on the planet, Carnoustie. And that’s just the beginning!
- 2 nights Turnberry Hotel, Ayrshire
- 3 nights Old Course Hotel, St Andrews
- 2 nights Archerfield House, North Berwick
- Daily breakfast
- 6 rounds of golf on 6 of Scotland’s finest courses (See Additional Information)
- 1 golf shirt for each golfer
- Self-drive rental executive vehicle (auto) including insurance & CDW (excluding excess /deductible) with GPS included maps and guidebooks
- Use of a “Pay-As-You-Go” cell phone with a £10 credit
- Local taxes (VAT at the current rate of 20%)
- Meet & Greet service on arrival in Scotland
- 24hr local emergency assistance
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature e.g. internet, phone, meals etc.