Port Lincoln Fishing Charter
This is much more than just a Eyre Peninsula Fishing Charter. This a fishing, food and wine adventure that will no doubt go down as one of your most memorable. Your group will fly private to and from Melbourne saving you days of travel time whilst maximising your time away. This ‘all inclusive’ trip and takes you fishing for South Australia’s top target species with daily convenient pick up and drop offs from your private beach house accommodation located in the infamous Coffin Bay. Fish, feast and relax while you are totally looked after by expert local guides from the minute you touch down in the unique region. The Eyre Peninsula is well known as home to some of the world’s most sought after seafood delicacies and the aim of this trip is to experience as many as possible, including Southern Bluefin Tuna, Southern Rock Lobster, Crayfish, Abalone and Oysters. The last day of your itinerary won’t disappoint as we fly into the world class wine region of Coonawarra for some wine tasting. You’ll also get the opportunity to make your own unique blend to take some home for your own collection. A fitting end to this amazing trip, we’ll take a short flight from Coonawarra to a remote cattle station for a four course wagyu beef lunch before heading back to Melbourne.
- Return private charter flights direct to Eyre Peninsula (saving 2 days of commercial air travel)
- Private Accommodation at Deluxe Beach House at Coffin Bay – all individual bedrooms (some shared bathrooms/some ensuite)
- All ground transfers on Eyre Peninsula
- All meals and drinks (wine, beer and soft drink)
- All fishing charters: includes fishing gear, guides, catering, cleaning and packing your catch to take home
- All entries, permits, admissions, gratuities/tipping
- Any additional activities (if required) such as: golfing including club hire, swimming with the tuna experience etc.
- Items of a personal nature: phone calls, internet, insurance, laundry etc.
- Airport car parking (only $8 per day)
- Spirits or specialty drinks
- Dinner on the final day