Queenstown Golf Packages
As a destination, New Zealand’s Queenstown needs no introduction, it’s landscape is jaw dropping and its renowned food, hospitality and nightlife makes it the perfect golfing holiday destination. Get you mates together and take the ultimate golf trip while you play the best courses the region has on offer. Our Queenstown golf package has you teeing off and testing your game with 2 rounds at one of New Zealand’s most photographed layouts, Jack’s Point – and with good reason, with The Remarkables on one side, and views of Lake Wakatipu on the other! Next up, is the Sir Bob Charles designed and host of the NZ Open, Millbrook, a bucket list course for any golfer. Complete your Kiwi golf experience with a trip across the lake to Kelvin Heights play a round at the Queenstown Golf Course.
The off-course accommodation and attractions match the quality of the golf on this holiday. Your hotel is located perfectly beside Lake Wakatipu and only a short distance from the lively bar and restaurant scene that Queenstown has built its reputation on. In term of logistics, our package includes all transfers from the minute you arrive until its time to leave. Tee times and package availability are at a premium over the warmer months with Queenstown, so get in touch and let us help you get there!
- 5 nights’ at Oaks Club Resort in New Zealand’s Queenstown and located on the edge of lake Wakatipu
- Queenstown International Airport Pick-up
- Queenstown International Airport Drop-off
- 2 Rounds at the world renowned picturesque Jack’s Point Golf Course
- 1 Round at Arrowtown’s sensational Millbrook Golf Course – host of the NZ Open
- 1 Round at Queenstown Golf Club at Kelvin Heights
- Return transfers to and from each round of golf over your stay
- Shared motorised carts for each round of golf
- Airfares (upon request and can be added to your package)
- Travel Insurance – highly recommended
- Items of a personal nature e.g. meals, beverages etc.