Self Drive golfing holiday on New Zealand’s South Island
As one of the worlds leading self drive destinations it just makes total sense that any golf trip across the ditch includes your own car hire. Your self drive golfing holiday on New Zealand’s South Island with us represents the best of what this world class golfing region has on offer. Your trip starts in the Christchurch region where you will play at the Clearwater Golf Club (home of the New Zealand Open) the moving onto the Terrace Downs near the southern alps. Drive onto Queenstown where you will take on some of kiwi’s best known South Island layouts in Milbrook and Jacks Point.
- 1 night at the Heritage Christchurch with breakfast (twin/double share)
- 1 night at Terrace Downs Resort with breakfast (twin/double share)
- 4 nights’ at Hotel St. Moritz, Queenstown with breakfast (twin/double share)
- 4 rounds of golf including shared carts
- 6 days car rental of a Toyota Highlander or similar, including CDW insurance, 3rd party liability insurance, theft protection, unlimited km’s, excess refund cover and 24-hour roadside assistance
- Information guide including driving instructions and times
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature e.g. phone, internet etc.