Inca Trail Trekking Packages to Machu Picchu
Take the infamous Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. The former Inca Capital and Spanish colonial city of Cusco is our base for this great expedition, a wonderful place full of culture, history, good restaurants and fun nightlife. From Cusco we travel through the Sacred Valley of the Incas to the spectacular Lares valley bringing you back to an ancient Andean life where hardy-locals herd llamas and plant potatoes as they have for centuries amidst beautiful Andean surrounding. This trek is an interesting mixture of spectacular mountain scenery, glacial lakes, waterfalls, high plains, hot springs and charming Andean villages. The views of the snow topped peaks of Veronica, Chicon, Pitusiray and Sawasiray keep us company most of the way.
- All airport transfers
- Cusco walking tour and acclimatisation trek
- Transport to and from the trail in private vehicle
- All camping and cooking equipment including Thermarests, spacious two person tents, dining, cook and toilet tent
- Extensive First-aid kit including Oxygen; professional English and Spanish speaking guides trained in first-aid and C.P.R.
- Cook team with correct wages, transport to trail head, food, tent and insurance.
- Entrances to Machu Picchu Inca sites.
- 3 Star hotel accommodation in Cusco and Aguas Calientes.
- Domestic and International Airfares
- Items of a person nature e.g. phone, internet etc.
- Sleeping bag (available for rent at $10 a night)
- Airport taxes (if applicable)
- Travel insurance and tipping