Whistler Ski Packages on Blackcomb
Whistler sits among the top echelon where ski resorts are concerned and is justifiably regarded as one of the best ski resorts on the planet. From it’s humble beginnings in 1966, the resort has grown to become a true four season resort and attracts the masses from around the world including skiers, snowboarders, mountain bikers and adventure seekers. Make no mistake, Whistler is the world’s epicentre for adventure and adrenaline! And it’s stats match it’s reputation. From having the longest (4.4km) and highest (456m) continuous lift system in the world, it’s 22ft Olympic size halfpipe, some 3,307 hectares of skiable terrain to its’ huge vertical drop of 1,600 metres. Trust us, Whistler Blackcomb has got you covered! The Whistler ski resort is massive and it offers amazing terrain diversity and a very efficient lift system combined with state of the art snow making facilities covering some 697 acres. When you’re legs give up on you and you can’t ski no more, head off-slope where Whistler continues to deliver with it’s iconic apres and night scene in Whistler Village. On the food side, your options are endless with an extensive international restaurant scene to suit all tastes and budgets. Every way you look at it Whistler is definitely a ‘try before you die’ destination!
- 7 nights’ accommodation in your choice of either Stoney Creek Northstar or the Town Plaza Suites (extra nights available)
- Vancouver International Airport Transfers to and from Whistler
- 6 day Whistler Blackcomb Lift Ticket
- All local and state taxes
- Airfares (available on request)
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended – ask us for a quote!)
- Items of a personal nature eg. phone calls, internet, meals etc.
- Ski Rental