Outback Lunch Menu- Wine & Wagyu
Departing from Essendon in your privately chartered aircraft it takes less than an hour touch down in one of Australia’s most premium wine producing regions, Coonawarra. Be winemaker for the morning at Wynns Estate and create your very own blend. Our outback lunch menu has you dining on some of the best Wagyu beef available in the world with a 4-course showcase meal, on-farm at Mayura Station. Your lunch is prepared by Mayura’s own chef and matched with museum release Coonawarra wines. Complete the day with a scenic flight along the Great Ocean Road on your way back to Melbourne.
- Return flights on a private chartered aircraft
- Learn to make your own blend at the famous Wynns Coonawarra Estate
- 4 course meal at Mayura Station’s tasting room restaurant showcasing some of the world’s best Wagyu beef matched with museum release Coonawarra wines
- Low level scenic flight along the Great Ocean Road and the 12 Apostles
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature eg. phone calls, internet etc.