Barnougle Dunes & Lost Farm Golf Packages
Play two of Australia’s top ten golf courses on this 4 day golf tour to northern Tasmania. Play 18 holes at the renowned Barnbougle Dunes then follow it up with it’s sister course, Lost Farm. This legendary golfing destination has seen not one, but two world class links golf courses come to life on its shores. Barnbougle is situated on the the rugged north east coast of Tasmania and sits among secluded beaches, rolling farmlands and unforgiving ruthless marram grass. Both courses cater for all skill levels with wide open fairways and well thought out holes making it a very memorable golfing experience. Play the Barnbougle Dunes course and discover why this layout is regarded as one of Australia’s best. Next, take on the more undulating Lost Farm layout. Once your trip is over, you your mates would have now played two of Australia’s top ten courses. Our travel package includes all green fees, pull carts (walking only is permitted), 3 nights accommodation and airport transfers. Off the course, enjoy some of the regions finest cuisine at their very comfortable clubhouse. Get in touch and let us help you secure a trip to this bucketlister destination.
You can learn more about Australia’s newest high profile golfing region by reading our Blog.
- 3 nights accommodation at Barnbougle Dunes Cottages in a 2 bedroom cottage (quad share)
- 18 holes at the Barnbougle Dunes layout
- 20 holes on Barnbougle Lost Farm (yes, this course has an additional 2 holes!)
- All green fees
- Pull cart for both rounds of golf (please note- both Barnbougle Dunes and Lost Farm are walking courses only)
- Launceston Airport pick-up
- Launceston Airport drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Items of a personal nature eg. phone calls, internet, travel insurance etc.
- Club hire (if required)