Golf on King Island & Tasmania
If your looking for a golf trip with your mates that’s going to lift the bar to a new level, then this trip meets the brief! With access to courses situated on the northern tip of Tasmania and the infamous new layouts recently opened in Bass Strait, the locations alone speak for themselves. Organising a trip to Australia’s newest golfing hot spot is a breeze with this holistic four day package. Play golf on King Island at the newly built Cape Wickham and Ocean Dunes courses and be one of the rare few to experience golf in Bass Strait. Combine this with with rounds at Tasmania’s Barnbougle Dunes and Lost Farm which are both in Australia’s top ten and you begin to understand why this trip sits at the the top of the list for any golf enthusiast. You’ll arrive in class onboard a privately chartered plane and touch down right beside Barnbougles’s second fairway. The quality of the hospitality matches the golf with this package and includes premium ‘on course’ accommodation at both Barnbougle’s Lost Farm Lodge and Cape Wickham Suites. A trip to King Island’s iconic dairy is also on the final day’s agenda before a quick flight back to Melbourne’s Essendon airport.
Learn more about Australia’s newest high profile golfing region by reading our Blog.
- Return private charter flights to Barnbougle Dunes via King Island. Customised aircraft interior, it’s all weather rated with impressive safety features, crewed by an experienced Commercial Captain.
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Barnbougle Lost Farm in premium Ocean View Suite (twin share)
- 1 night accommodation at Cape Wickham Suites
- 18 holes at Barnbougle Dunes
- 18 holes at Lost Farm
- 18 holes at Cape Wickham, King Island
- 18 holes at Ocean Dunes, King Island
- All green fees
- Pull cart and bag hire (if required)
- On ground transfers
*Displayed price is based on a group of 8 (twin share)
- Meals and drinks
- Items of a personal nature eg. phone calls, internet, travel insurance etc.
- Airport car parking (only $8 per day)
- Club hire (if required)