W Trek Torres del Paine Chile Tour
The W Trek in the Torres del Paine Chile has become an icon of Patagonia and encapsulates some of the most dramatic parts of this amazing geological wonder. The regions exposure to uncompromising winds from Antartica, glaciers and tectonic activity has seen its landscape uniquely shaped like no other part of the world.
The acclaimed Eco Camp Patagonia is the central point for your W Trek expedition and is where you will stay on nights 1, 4,5 and 6. This 7 day itinerary comprises of all the park’s major highlights plus the Eastern Lakes. This is Chile’s adventure paradise.
- All ground transport as indicated in the itinerary
- 2 nights in Refugios
- 4 nights at the infamous EcoCamp Patagonia (Standard Domes Upgrades Available to Suite or Superior rooms)
- Park fees for Cueva del Milodon and Torres del Paine National Park
- One expert English speaking trekking guide
- The porter service for this trip
- Flights (Santiago to Punta Arenas return approx AUD$500 approx.)
- Travel Insurance (this is mandatory and can be purchased from us)
- Optional tipping of guides and staff
- Soft drinks or snacks not served with the meals included at the EcoCamp.
- Items of a personal nature, e.g. phone, internet etc.