Heli-Fly Fishing New Zealand
The South Island of New Zealand is world renowned as a destination for wild trophy sized brown and rainbow trout. Just 2 hours from beautiful Queenstown, Cedar Lodge is a luxury fishing lodge with global recognition. Your group will be well looked after on this trip, from guided daily heli-fishing trips, all the necessary fly fishing equipment, lessons, advice as well as comfortable lodge style accommodation. At the days end, sit down and relax while you enjoy the lodge’s high quality farm to table cuisine along with some New Zealand’s finest wines. Fly fishing in New Zealand doesn’t get any better than this.
- Lodge Style Accommodation (twin share)
- Daily cocktails and hor d’oeuvres after your days fishing
- Daily breakfasts, stream side lunches and dinner
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Daily Heli-Fly Fishing expeditions (fully guided)
- Experienced local guides
- Lessons and Advice (if required)
- All fishing equipment
- Airport Transfers (we are able to organise private transfers or car hire)
- Fishing Licenses (2 licences are required, see More Information)
- Items of a personal nature: travel insurance etc.