Torres Strait Fishing Experience
Any keen anglers that are looking for the next fishing hot spot, Torres Strait has to be top of the list. Head to Roko Island with our Torres Strait Fishing Experience that is guaranteed to deliver a high quality fishing trip for your next angling adventure. Roko Island is a member of the 274 islands which forms the Torres Strait at the very tip of Australia. At only 8275 m2, it’s one of the smallest inhabited islands of the Torres Strait and is one of the few islands in the region open to visitors. This lack of access across the Torres Star means Roko Island creates a rare and unique fishing charter experience and ensures the fishing is mind blowing!
Roko Island is well known for its long floating jetty made of logs, floating barrels and hardwood. Our facilities on land have been designed to reflect on the island lifestyle and made comfortable for this part of the world. Located only 6 miles from Seisia Main Land, it’s only short 20 minute boat ride to this fishing haven.
Local fishing guides will keep you busy all day while on this awesome fishing experience. Once the sun goes down, you and your group are in the best hands with an in house chef and hostess. Heard enough….. get in touch to learn more and how we can get you fishing in this Torres Strait.
– 5 nights accommodation in Glamping tents
– Shared amenities
– All meals whilst on the island including Breakfast, Packed Lunch and 3 course dinners
– 4 full days of Torres Strait’s best fishing with a qualified fishing guides
– Rod and reels can be supplied at no additional cost (we recommend bringing your own if you have quality equipment)
– Airport pick up and drop off
– Items of a personal nature e.g. phone, internet etc.
– Travel Insurance (highly recommended_