Mountain Biking Tour in Nepal
Legend has it……. on a clear day you could see the famous Yeti riding the Himalayan single-tracks. We started to seriously look for him and after years of research, we found him! With this trip into the heart of the highest mountains in the world, you’ll discover all of Nepal’s natural raw beauty . Its Buddhist and Hindu temples, ancient civilizations, high altitudes and unforgettable tracks have it on any keen mountain biker’s wish list.
This trip can be adapted from day to day depending on your requirements and desires. It will take you from the fascinating capital of Kathmandu to the most remote and deepest valleys in the world. And who knows ? At any turn you’ll may be see the legendary beast… the Yeti! With flights now direct from Australia to and from Kathmandu it’s never been easier to access Nepal. This mountain bike tour like no other. Get in touch and we can get there!
This tour has all you need, including:
- Ex- MTB Professional and english speaking guide – you’re in the best hands!
- Lots of support members (approx 1 to every 4 riders)
- Professional mechanic throughout your entire tour
- Support vehicle – if you feel the need for a break just jump on board!
- Full board – all meals and beverages(except alcoholic/soft drinks) whilst on the tour
- 3 nights’ accommodation Kathmandu at Hotel Timila
- 3 nights’ hotel accommodation in Pokhara at Hotel Tulsi
- 2 nights Kagbeni accommodation at Yacdonalds Hotel
- Authentic Nepalise home-stays during tour
- All required permits for the national parks
- Cable-car fees
- Flight from Pokhara to Jomsom (within Nepal)
- Airport pick-up
- Airport drop-off
- All internal transfers required to link the tour to ensure a no hassle and smooth experience
- International Airfares
- Travel Insurance – highly recommended at all times
- Bike or E-Bike Hire – see more information tab for details
- Alcoholic and softdrinks
- Items of a personal nature e.g. phone, souvenirs etc.